Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I've decided



Things have been a bit hectic here in December with birthday parties, ornament making, ornament exchanges, Christmas gift making, and making new things for my store. That is just the fun part. We also had all the snow and ice and being trapped at home for so long. Made for one hectic month. So I have decided to close my store for the first week in January to go through paperwork and prepare business taxes and to prepare to restock my store. I have new aprons, new jumpers, tiaras, princess hats, tunics, swords, purses, keychains, shawls, earbands, and lightsabers ready to go in my store but need to prepare the store for restocking. I also hope to get the house organized (yes, I'll be getting my sewing room back - but I'll be careful) and Holiday cards sent out - they too were delayed due to the storms. I guess they will be New Year cards this year. All of this, naturally, must wait for school to start again so I can tackle these projects without the help of my 6 year old. He loves to help but sometimes it just creates more work. So watch for my store to be reopening after the 1oth of January - sooner if I can.

Happy 2009!

No comments: