Sunday, December 21, 2008

More ornaments are arriving


I have received quite a few ornaments in the past week but with the party, visitors, and Christmas to prepare for, I haven't been able to blog about them. They are each very unique and really lovely.

Miss Aine sent me this beautiful handcrafted ornament all the way from Ireland. It shows such detailed stitching and is definitely what I think of when I think of handmade ornaments. So beautiful. She has a wonderful shop on Etsy that has great knitting patterns and other items. I think her fairy godmother is my favorite. I just might have to start knitting again and make her (although why, when I can buy it in Miss Aine's store).


The next ornament I got was this beautiful ornament from Trina at Woven Chains. Trina inter loops these rings together to make the most beautiful jewelry. I absolutely love her store. I am thrilled that I now have a wonderful ornament on my tree handcrafted by her. Check out her keychains for a remarkable gift to give anyone for any occasion. Really wonderful.

Thanks so much ladies. I love them!

No comments: