Wednesday, December 3, 2008

They are arriving....



As I mentioned previously, I am in the midst of a very exciting ornament exchange. I have 2 great teams I am part of and each team is doing an ornament exchange. As you know I have been crocheting, felting, and embroidering (and stuffing) my ornaments for the past few weeks. It has been a lot of fun. I have the first of mine already sent off as it needed to travel quite a distance to reach Ireland before Christmas. The rest are ready to be sent off tomorrow (I'll show you them tomorrow). Now I am in the receiving mode and have already received 2 ornaments.

The first is from a fellow Washington resident, Gabi. Her store is Mia's Bows on Etsy where she has adorable hair bows for that little girl in your life. Too bad I only have boys.



The second is from Melanie's Crafts and Whimsical Creations. She is amazing with polymer clay and has so many wonderful things in her shop.

Thank you to the wonderful shops for the ornaments. They will be beautiful on my tree.
Keep watching. As I receive new ornaments, I'll share them here.

No comments: