Thursday, December 4, 2008

FAM-Made - 4rd day



Today's theme: "On the 4th day of FAM-Made, my true love gave to me.....sweet and darling for your cutie." "Gifts for Girls"

Most of my store is designed around girls...dresses, shawls, tiaras, princess hats, scarves, and skirts. They can all be found in my store.

Today's special in my store is " Free gift with purchase". Purchase any item today and you will receive a free fleece brooch. Offer expires at Midnight Etsy time.

You will be entered to win FAM Bucks if you buy from my shop between Dec 1 and Dec 12 - check out FAM's blog for more information on FAM Bucks. There are daily deals and surprise specials from a variety of members of the team! For more information please visit our team's blog: http://fam-fabulousartisticmoms.blogspot.com.


Check out the blog and all the participating FAM members for the special of the day. Keep watching all week for more specials from my store too.

No comments: