Friday, December 5, 2008

5th day of FAM-Made

Today's theme: "On the 5th day of FAM-Made, my true love gave to me.....something special for my little sweetie" Gifts for that baby or toddler.


Baby items.....awwwwwwwww. My Grow with me dresses are the perfect gift for that baby. They start as a dress for an infant and "grow" with the child and become a top for the toddler and preschooler. One size fits all. The top is crocheted with button closure and the skirts is nearly twirl worthy. So cute! You can find these and many other items in my store .

You will be entered to win FAM Bucks if you buy from my shop between Dec 1 and Dec 12 - check out FAM's blog for more information on FAM Bucks. There are daily deals and surprise specials from a variety of members of the team! For more information please visit our team's blog: http://fam-fabulousartisticmoms.blogspot.com.

No comments: