Wednesday, December 3, 2008

3rd Day of FAM-Made....



Today's theme: "On the 3rd day of FAM-Made, my true love gave to me.....gifts for the boy in your family."

Here are just a few of the things for boys in my store. I have more things in my inventory that haven't made it yet to my store: fleece swords, light sabers, and knight hoods. Those will come but not before Christmas (not with guests coming, sewing rooms to turn into guest rooms, birthday party to plan and execute, and Christmas presents to finish and send out - oh and don't forget the ornament exchange).

Today's special in my store is "gift wrapping". Purchase any item today and it will arrive gift wrapped. Please mention "gift wrap" in the notes to seller when checking out.

You will be entered to win FAM Bucks if you buy from my shop between Dec 1 and Dec 12 - check out FAM's blog for more information on FAM Bucks. There are daily deals and surprise specials from a variety of members of the team! For more information please visit our team's blog : http://fam-fabulousartisticmoms.blogspot.com.


Check out the blog and all the participating FAM members for the special of the day. Keep watching all week for more specials from my store too.

No comments: