Wednesday, December 24, 2008

and more...


These ornaments have been so wonderful. Take a look back at all the ones I have received and you will see such talent.

Brenda of Brenda's Beads and More sent this incredible ornament in addition to a tiny tree ornament (it was so shiny and tiny I couldn't get a decent picture but you can see it at her shop as earrings- it is beautiful). In fact this picture doesn't do justice to the full ornament either. It is so shiny and stunning. Brenda has such a beautiful store, I might actually start wearing jewelry again. I love her glass pearl chandelier earrings. Stunning!

Jonah of Maluhia Designs sent this adorable doll ornament. She looks so festive on my tree. Jonah has the most adorable bags, camera straps, and fabrics in her shops A World Away and Maluhia Designs.




Thank you for the ornaments! I love them.


This has been really fun and the ornaments have been great. I will think fondly of this exchange and the two great groups of people I have met as I put these ornaments on my tree each year.


So as I now have the final (I guess no more are coming) ornament on the tree, I can sit back, admire the beauty and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! May you and yours have a very blessed time.

No comments: