Friday, February 27, 2009

More to come....


With the whole CPSIA issue running around, I started this year refocusing my mind on more grown up design ideas. This was very difficult but I seem to be getting a running start on it. Nearly all of my new designs and listings have been geared for an older than 6 audience. I am pleased about that. Coming soon to my store (although I already have one posted) are these great aprons. They are as durable as my children's aprons but add a functionality unlike most other adult aprons I've seen. These are adjustable. The straps adjust to fit any size or shape person. Happen to be a skinny chef (by the way, no one trusts a skinny chef) pull the straps tighter to fit your body. Perhaps you are 7 months pregnant, simply pull out the straps to fit around you and baby. Want to share your apron with hubby? No problem, this adjusts to fit nearly anyone. I love that. My current ones are made out of sturdy denim but soon there will be nice cotton ones for the summer. Have a particular kitchen theme you want to match, just let me know. I'd be happy to match your roosters, apples, country blue, lobsters, fire or whatever your whimsy theme. This is just one of the many CPSIA exempt ideas coming in the next few months. Keep watching.

No comments: