Friday, September 16, 2011

Another school year

So another school year is upon us and I was going through reviewing what I accomplished last school year - let me tell you it had a lot to do with packing and sorting (multiple times). 

As I was reviewing this, I realized that I left you hanging with the carpool crochet series.  I actually accomplished quite a few projects sitting in the carpool lane (which thankfully I don't have to do this year).  For example I started this project.. and it turned into this lovely box that I have on my work shelf holding various items (or I will again when I get my studio unpacked again).   I also made several sets of the doilys/washcloths I showed here.  They really turned out pretty in several colors.


My last project of the carpool lane was this lovely green, which turned into a great 60's inspired swimsuit sheath. 

Now that the new school year has started and I'm not sitting in carpool lanes anymore (I walk up to his classroom and "hang" with some other parents again), I will need to change my project time.  Wonder what will manifest this year?

Welcome to a new school year.

No comments: