Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Stop by!!!


So it's here. I'm set up, I've walked through the whole event and wow! so many items. Perfect for your holiday shopping. Yes there are some nick nacks, holiday ware, and lots of ornaments for Christmas decor but there are also tons of gift ideas. Fabulous artisans from all over the area. I'm told some of the artisans are from Moses Lake and Portland as well as around the greater Puget Sound region. I am thrilled to be part of it. I have a great location right in the main building - you weave through the smaller buildings to get to me but you do anyway to get to the cashier. Stop just past the archway and check out my wares. Fabulous therapeutic neck wraps, back pillows and organic lavendar scented eye pillows are just the beginning of what you will find there. I'll be checking out the other vendors today and hope to find some that I will feature in the next week or so. Be sure to come by and shop!
Bellevue Hilltop Holiday Craft Show
Northwest Arts Center
9825 NE 24th St
Bellevue WA


December 2, 3, and 4, 2009 - 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
December 5, 2009 - 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.

No comments: