Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Work in progress Wednesday

For my father in law's birthday I wanted something unique and different to give him - something not related to beer cans (he's a collector). He's very involved in his church and in Biblical Studies so I thought the perfect thing would be a bookmark for his Bible. This is how it turned out. Since making his I have made several others and think they would also make great ornaments (watch for them arriving in my store this Fall). So I got carried away with making these and other bookmarks. Currently I am making bookmarks to add to the swag bags for the next EtsyRain craft show.

Coming up on May 9th at Sodo Pop, many talented artists from EtsyRain will be displaying their wares for all to come and see and purchase. The first 30 will get a bag with various goodies from Etsyrain members. Let me remind you how wonderful these bags have been in the past....they are fabulous! Make a point to be there!!!

No comments: