Wednesday, October 8, 2008

BE EARLY!!!!!


On Sunday (the 12th) at St. Edwards State Park in Kenmore, WA (from 10-4), you will find the Handmade Arts Show. Showing will be 30 very talented artists in a variety of mediums. To see the list of artists go here. In addition there will be a bake sale with proceeds going to VSA Arts of Washington. What a yummy way to spend a day. If this isn't enough, there will be bags of samples given to the first 50 guests. If you remember the first time we did bags, the loot was spectacular. I have seen the samples and seen the bags and they are filled with wonderful things. Just the items dropped off at my house were spectacular (items from Felted Style, Norik, Brilliantly Boxed, and of course Original Cyn Studios). Here's just a small sneak peek of the actual bags. So you will want to go early and bring friends - each bag is slightly different. If that doesn't get you there, what will? Perhaps the fact that there will be drawings throughout the day. Each person through the door will be put in the drawing. You must be present to win so grab a bite and spend the day shopping through each of these great vendors. I will be there with
new items and items from my store (want to pick up something specific from my store, email me and I'll bring it) so stop by and say hi.

No comments: