Thursday, October 2, 2008



Okay, I'm sitting amidst all the dust and chaos from our laundry room remodel. No chance of doing the pile of laundry in each room as the washer and dryer are still in the middle of our family room. What's a girl to do? Well, I crawled under the plastic separating the laundry room from the computer area so I could get some computer work done. I am so excited to finally post some items I have been working on for quite some time. I have finally worked out the kinks (I hope) and now am ready to list them in my store. I am really excited about these princess hats. I love the princess tiaras I already make because they are unique, soft and comfortable, versatile, and completely washable. Everyone I know who has one has been very pleased. They inhabit the dress up area of my son's former preschool and have endured many a ceremony, parade, and event. I know they are durable. Now I will be donating another princess hat to that school, another one to stand the test of time and little princesses. I'm sure this will last just as well.

I have many new items coming in the next few months. Items that I have been working on for quite some time but never share with anyone. I like to take my time and work on things and not be rushed to produce. I also like my ideas to stay my ideas. For now I am content to keep my ideas to my family and work out the designs and then post as they are ready. Perhaps I'll have more of these ideas at fruition at the St. Edwards Park show on the 12th. You'll have to come by and see.

No comments: