Wednesday, February 25, 2009

And the winners are........?



As you know last week I participated in FAM's Birthday bash. I hid my cupcakes, posted the links, and went searching the rest of the shops with the rest of you. It was quite fun. I even made my first treasury related to the fun. So now is the time for announcing the winners and all the loot they won. I won't bore you with all the details, you can go to the links for that but I will share some of the great prizes. I've mentioned Whimsical Creations/Melanie's Crafts before and once again she has the most adorable item: these cupcake ornaments. Sweet Pickles Pottery will be giving a sweet little dish, Klymyshyn Designs has these great crocheted earrings, and Pickle Juice has these great flowers. This is only a very small fraction of the fabulous prizes given away in the Birthday bash. Don't you wish you would have entered? Oh yes, I do too. I figured since I was participating I wouldn't enter - boy was I wrong. I should have entered too. And what will I be sending? A sweet purse from my store.

No comments: