Friday, December 12, 2008

A little frantic...

yes, I'm feeling a little frantic and a little disconnected lately. First of all, my son's party is coming up rapidly which brings with it lots of joy and excitement but also lots of work to be done. He is very creative as we had hoped and has so many ideas of what he wants in a party. It will be fun. First there will be mask creating (you too can become C3PO or Darth Vader) then some droid building. That activity required a trip to Creation Station.....love that place. It will be great to see what this group of kids will create. Several of the kids I already know well enough to know they are inventive, creative, and adventurous. The others I'm not sure about yet. I'll let you know. Next will be lunch and cake. Then they will have some Jedi training - calmly (all indoor - remember this is December) then presents and the final dubbing of Jedi knights (or whatever they are called). They will create their lightsabers and be on their way. I'm really excited about the light swords and can't wait until I get them in my store...hopefully next week - unfortunately not in time to get them for Christmas but soon after. So after a day of creating a Battle Droid cake, it will be time for a fun birthday party. Then I can rest - oh no I can't I have cookies/cupcakes to make for his class at school on Monday. So much fun, so little time. Pictures to follow the party!

1 comment:

Char / Stitchary! said...

Sounds like a blast! Wow. And you've redecorated since my last visit. :-)