Monday, November 17, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like.....


Well maybe not around here but perhaps it should be "it's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas." By that I don't mean that the decorations are up, the wrappings are made, and the shopping is done. Not by a long shot. I mean that it's time to do a little shopping (at least a little window shopping). The best place to do it? Etsy.

Here are some ideas for Grandma or that Aunt you really like. This table runner and placemat set is really beautiful by Quilted Home. She is a small shop just like mine and has some great quilted jackets in addition to her bed and table quilts. How about for a Dad or Dad in law? I think this is great for that beer lover - obviously Skin Essentials doesn't want them to drink it, just wear it. You could always go for the intellectual type...Anandi has these great magnets. Everytime I see them I think of my Father-in-Law. Then there are always the kids - not just your own but perhaps for a niece (I love this set from little Gorilla) or nephew (this is great from KiWi Cuties). I couldn't resist adding another shirt from her store. So many things to offer. After you check out their stores, check out mine. You'll find many great gifts there too. Take some time to check out all that Etsy has to offer.

No comments: