Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Day 4



As the big trick or treating day approaches I have been looking back on Halloween Pasts. Today we go to the land of Kings and Queens to the Medieval time once again. This time with my son. He finally moved past the construction phase and moved head on into Knights. He was so enamored of them that he chose to be a knight for Halloween. Here he is in just the tunic - which has our family crest on it - as well as in full armor too. He loved this tunic so much and still wears it today. In fact he loved Knights so much he had a knight birthday party that year and I made tunics and hoods for all his friends. They decorated their Coat of Arms/Crest at the party and wore them the rest of the day. Each had a tunic trimmed in their favorite color - red, yellow, blue, pink (for the token girl at the party :)) I am offering the same for my customers so I have made tunics that can be designed by the knight or I will custom make tunics with your family's Coat of Arms (email me for more details). Perfect for that knight party or Halloween. Hoods aren't currently available in my store but ask and I'll make a custom one.

No comments: