Friday, June 6, 2008

Fleece


A while back a friend gave me several bags - and I mean huge bags - full of fleece remnants. By remnants I don't mean tiny little scraps or small pieces only perfect for my dinosaur eyes. No, these pieces are about 3-4 inches wide and sometimes longer than a yard, sometimes only about a foot. The foot long ones are perfect for making my fleece roses which are perfect as brooches or for pretend play. The rest has sparked all kinds of creativity at our house. I have had so much fun creating all sorts of crazy things that soon - hopefully - will be photo'd and posted in my store. My son has been having lots of fun with these things and is having a hard time parting with them so it may take a while to get one caught by camera. Regardless it has been fun. I just love a bag full of stuff that sparks so much fun.

No comments: