Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Time flies


Gosh, where does the time go? It seems just yesterday my angel was born and now he is getting ready for Kindergarten. Just yesterday (almost 5 years ago exactly) he was cutting his first tooth - great first Mother's Day gift - and now he has a loose tooth. Just yesterday I was looking for a great preschool but now Kindergarten looms. Wow, where does the time go? I guess that is just how life is. Just yesterday, it seems, I was making original items as gifts. Today, I have my own business that continues to grow daily (okay, monthly). It may be small now but it is my own, with my own designs and my own talents. I know it needs more attention, more marketing, more time creating, but that will come. For now, I am treasuring each sale, each new Original Cyn design, each new item created and each moment with my quickly growing angel.



UPDATE: So the tooth came out today at the park...on the last day of preschool...and it fell in the grass never to be found again. I am so bummed as was he initially but he is handling being a "big boy" better than mom. Time flies...

No comments: