Friday, January 25, 2008

Send a card


I'm trying very hard this week to work on promoting my shop. I started this blog, am trying to become more actively involved in a really fun group of artists, EtsyRain, and am devoting as much time as possible to improving my site (pictures, wording, tags, etc). One way I'm doing this is checking out other artists to see all their great solutions to this. Our street team signed up to help me with this too by also promoting a Rhode Island team. What a great way to see so much talent! I was just tickled by the cards that I found at Modern Printed Matter. Her Valentines are so sweet and pretty, it just inspired me to begin thinking about what I want to say to my sweetie for V-day. So many beautiful cards are available through her site and through her website. What a wonderful way to celebrate everyone in your life - send them a card. Thanks Annacote.

No comments: