Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday Round up

This week my focus was on getting my family healthy and surviving another week with the chaos of crutches, scooters and comings and goings. I did manage to get a few projects started and some completed. I picked up a Pack and Play this week so that my little charge has a safe place to sleep while she is at my house. So this week I made sheets for it. I used Kymy's pattern from here to make them. Thanks Kymy, they work great! It was a great way to use up some of the fabric I originally set aside to get rid of but it is perfect for sheets in this play pen.

I also made a custom order for my friend Trina of Woven Chains. She saw my flower headband I made recently for the baby and requested one for her. I can't wait to see it on her. Here's how it looked before I sent it to her. I'll be adding more of them to my store this weekend (I hope).


Next week's projects will include another custom Therapeutic Thread order as well as preparing for my son's school annual fundraiser. The event is in need of flags/banners so I will be making those in the upcoming weeks as well as prepping for my first show of the new year. More on that later.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: