Sunday, September 6, 2009

Starting again



Well, here we are at the beginning of another school year. The kids are all headed back to school (or have already been there for several weeks), the teachers are trying to figure out how to take a mass of different abilities and backgrounds and teach them the curriculum and social skills for their age group, and the parents are all figuring out their schedules. Ahhh another school year. I must say that I am thrilled to be on the parents' end rather than the teachers' end. After many years of being on the teacher's side, it is nice to be the parent that listens to their information, reads all the newsletters, and basically does what teachers want parents to do (be involved). So here we are starting again.

A new thing I am starting with the beginning of this new school year is a new blog. This one is for my Therapeutic Threads store and will focus on the educational aspects that inspired that store. It will be a location for articles, information, celebrations, and a little self promotion. I have to do that. I'm very excited to start this for this new school year.

Happy back to school!

No comments: