Monday, June 22, 2009

Well it was a great surprise

As I mentioned last week, it was my birthday and yes my boys did spoil me. First a spa trip and then a weekend trip. It was great. We haven't done much traveling around our state of Washington and this was a perfect trip to a place so many people have told us about but we hadn't been yet....Lake Chelan. We had a great time - lots of swimming, some sunning, great vistas, and lots of relaxing. It was great. The second part of my surprise was that my wonderful hubby (who has been putting in tons of hours on the new Dark Void game) is finally getting 2 weeks off. We are planning to do some work around the house (including painting the computer room) and hopefully he will be able to do some relaxing. I am looking forward to having my hubby around after so many late nights and weekends away for the past almost year. In the meantime while the paint is going up and around the computer room, I'll be off the computer - at least until it is hooked up again. So until then, have a great week!

No comments: