Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween - Day 2


So this week I thought I would review the costumes I have made over the years for trick or treating and other Halloween events. Yesterday we saw the inspiration for my little girl's Morticia dress. Today we find ourselves in a medieval time. This was made for Halloween and then worn again for a wedding. Love how that works out. This photo is from when I wore it to the wedding because I can't seem to find the one from the party - probably too dark or something. Don't I wish we had digital cameras back then :) I love the lacing on the vest but those grommets can be a real pain. Guess that's why I don't do those much anymore. No, I didn't make Stephen's outfit. Leather jerkins aren't my specialty although I do have a pattern for one that I was planning make back in the day.

Tune in tomorrow to see what is next.

No comments: