Tuesday, July 8, 2008

More great shops


I must continue about the great shops I was surrounded by at the craft show recently. In our room was the talented Julie of Live Wire. She has the most adorable jewelery - everyday objects that are cast in silver. So fun, so cute. I just love her selection but I think this one is my favorite. She is just so much fun to be around!

A newer to Etsyrain group are Rainwolf and Rainwolf Crafts. They have beautifully handcrafted hats and wonderful photos. You really need to check these out. Here are several pictures of their great talents.


Now for the last of the group in our room, Marlo of i make cute stuff. Marlo is also the organizer of Etsyrain and has the great talent of finding wonderful venues for events, meetings, and craft shows. Yeah Marlo. She also has the best idea in her Tote 2 Go. Check them out.




It was a great show and I am looking forward to the next one. Hope you can make it too.

No comments: