Thursday, July 3, 2008


I had such a fun time at the craft show last weekend, I thought I would share some of the great talent I was surrounded by. There were so many there, it will be hard to tell you about all of them. I'll just start with those in my immediate area...First I shared a corner with lovely Julia of Entangles. Julia is so much fun and makes the time go quickly. She also is very talented at searching out old jewelry and making them have a new beautiful life. I also love that she puts her business cards in recycled (made of magazine pages) envelopes. This is one of my favorites of hers.


Across the way was Meghan of Made @ Home. Her play dough is so vibrant and colorful you just can't help but want them. Meghan also has a wonderful jewelry business too.





Also in the area was the wonderful jeweler Lori of One-Eyed Collie I love her pins. I personally liked the "mr right pin" but they all just make me laugh. Everyone needs a good laugh.

No comments: