Tuesday, February 12, 2008


I am not a purse person. Never have really liked them much. Wasn't a fanny pack person though either. I just didn't want to have to carry anything. Throughout college I got by with just a bag for all my books and such. Early in my career as a speech-language pathologist I did fine with just a messenger bag to carry all my papers, reports, therapy materials. I planned for no purse when my son was born and got the most efficient diaper bag possible that would carry it all and not break my back. This all seems to have changed. Lately I find myself completely engulfed in purses - making them not wearing them. I'm not sure when it started but it came on rather suddenly. So currently I am in the process of making 4 different kinds of purses - crocheted and sewn. Two of these are small key chain bags for the swag bags for the Etsyrain Craft show coming in May. The others have just evolved. See the previous post for how that happens to me. I hope to add these to my store soon, I just need to finish one first.

1 comment:

' said...

I just did a blog today about the great little pouch (not sure what to title it) you made me for my birthday. It's perfect for my business cards!

http://worldofwhimm.blogspot.com/2008/02/happy-birthday-to-me.html