Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Workin on Wednesday - Craft fair prep


Today's working on Wednesday is a bit different. This week I am not starting any new crafty projects (not that I don't have some in mind but I'm writing them down for another week). This week I am going through my inventory and preparing for a craft show next week. I am also working on a new display idea to better display my therapeutic back, neck and eye pillows. They tend to lie flat on a table which isn't the best looking display so I'm trying to develop an effective tiered display that allows for the weight of these products. That's what I'm working on.

This is a new craft show for me. I haven't even been to this venue but I have been told it gets a huge attendance (well over 2500 people last year). I'm thrilled to be part of such an established show. Pickering Barn Spring Craft and Garden Show March 25th-27th. It runs Thursday & Friday 10 AM - 7 PM and Saturday 10 AM-5PM. My product will be there everyday and I'll be there all day Saturday so come on by and see me.

No comments: