Tuesday, February 2, 2010

tell about Tuesday - Magali Lenarczak


I am surrounded by talented artists both fiber and paint. Everyday has art in my world. My husband is an artist, my son is an artist and many of my friends are artists. Today I am featuring another fabulous watercolorist who is also a dear friend: Magali Lenarczak. One look at Magali's beautiful paintings and you know that she is inspired by life... no boring fruit bowls here. Everything she paints looks so alive. Her love and passion goes into each piece of work.

One of my favorite things to do this summer was go to the beach with Magali and her boys. While our boys were off in the sand and surf, Magali captured their (or some of the surrounding groups) excitement right before my eyes. (I love her little travel watercolor set too) You can find her work on her website or for sale at Fine Art America. Contact her and have a piece commissioned for that special place in your house.

No comments: