Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tell about Tuesday


I have been blessed in so many ways. I have a wonderful supportive family, a great husband and the best son. I have so many fabulous friends. I also am blessed to have met so many talented people. On "Tell about Tuesday"s I'm going to share some of these talented artists. Some of them will be from my various street teams I belong to on Etsy but some will just be artists I have met over the last few years in my area. It's amazing where you can run into great people.

Today's artist is a fabulous watercolorist who also happens to be my neighbor: Kerry Wilkinson of Artistic Impressions by Kerry Wilkinson. Her work can be seen and purchased here or here. She has a beautiful sense of nature and really shows how gorgeous our surroundings are here in the Pacific Northwest. I just love looking at her work. I love her note cards and especially her botanical alphabet. So many great items, it's hard to narrow done. Send some monogramed cards to your mother-in-law for Valentine's Day or send your Thank you's out on the snowflake cards. You will be thanked for sending these beautiful pieces of art.

No comments: