Tuesday, June 16, 2009

GRAND OPENING!!! Therapeutic Threads by Original Cyn Studios

Today I want to share something that has been in the works for a while: Therapeutic Threads.

As a speech-language pathologist, I have worked with so many different kids. I have also worked in so many kinds of settings and locations. Through it all, I found that most schools and families cannot afford the kinds of "therapeutic supplies" that are offered through the catalogs. Everyone has a budget and pricey items that will be used only for certain students are hard to justify to the large audience of whom the school reports. In order to provide the students with what was needed, I found myself making most of my therapy materials (games, activities, picture cards etc) and making many of their sensory accessories (weighted vests and lap pads, switch toys). I have decided to offer some of these items in my new store, Therapeutic Threads. Here are some of the great items available in my store: lap pads, lap pets, weighted shoulder wraps, fidgets, and compression belts. (As I get them listed I'll update with more links). More will be coming including the weighted vests and some of my therapy games but this is where I am starting.

Come by and check out this new adventure and be sure to watch for specials coming later in the week.

No comments: