Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Two reasons...


There are two reasons (of many reasons) why I am excited about this weekend's show. One is because it will be time away from being a mom. I love being a mom and being with my son all the time but a craft show is not the best place for him. I am excited about being able to focus on my crafts/designs and not on trying to entertain him for the whole day. It just wouldn't be fair to him to be plunked in to this for a whole day. It just isn't his thing. He wouldn't be happy sitting around trying to be occupied. I wouldn't be happy trying to find as many things as possible to keep him busy when he would rather be out running around or doing something with his father. He is much better off spending the day in a constructive way - My husband has tickets for them to see Wall-E on Saturday morning. Much more fun for him and me.

The second reason is that I get to spend the day with the very talented and fun people from Etsyrain in addition to spending time with a good friend. Add some sales to that mix and I am sure to have a great day. Be sure to stop by and check out the show. There will be items for everyone.

No comments: