Sunday, May 11, 2008

Fun!!!!

Thanks to all who made yesterday so great! We had our first annual Puget Sound Indie Arts Craft show in Edmonds yesterday and it was so much fun. I got to hang out with a great group of artist (see the previous post for shops of the attending artists) for a whole day. It's amazing the feeling you get when surrounded by so many creative minds. I came home with my head spinning of all sorts of new ideas just from talking with the many great customers who came through. Thanks for the suggestions and the sales. I'm so glad I did this show. I have finally learned faces (and thanks to our great group in the "rectangle section" I was sitting in - new stories :) ) to go with the shop names and avatars I have come to know through EtsyRain. I am looking forward to the next gathering and the next show!

No comments: